Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just not my day

I don't what happen yesterday, Saturday, April 10,2010.
It was just not my day, it was like I had hard time to know and realize that I miss something in myself and just waste my time for nonsense.
I lost my ID, my Upass, my key number apartment.
It is like sign from God (ALLAH SWT) that I done something wrong and I have to turn back, ask myself that I missing something inside me.
I can't cry because I think I already finished my tear for realized something that I love were gone.
Ask and deal with myself is harder than dealing with other people.
I hope I can through all this problem.
I believe ALLAH SWT wiil help me to solve this problem.
It just a step for me so I more tough and strong.
I remember that ALLAH SWT just give us some test that we also can solve the problem. Amin.

No comments: