Sunday, May 16, 2010

luggage

I am confuse about my luggage, try to make happy my family and bought chocolate to teachers in SMP Tugasku, but my luggage already 60 lbs, it's mean i have to paid for the luggage, if there are somebody don't get souvenir, please don't angry because I just student here, doesn't have jobs, and everybody think that I have moneys. The money from Fullbright is enough if you are wise to use it. but the problem, can you imagine if i have to paid almost $500 for luggage if my luggage are overweight. Please be understand, it is just difficult for me who just only have weight 45kg to carry almost 125 lbs just for luggage. I still want my bones are okay.

2 comments:

Suprih Rustanto said...

Saya sedang berburu bahan pelajaran, eh malah nyantol di blog ini, semoga dengan tambahan bahan pelajaran dari blog ini bisa membatu saya meraih beasiswa 2010, amin. Salam sukses.

erlin said...

amin. sslam sukses juga untuk anda.