Sunday, July 11, 2010

just think your self

Maybe I have change a lot or maybe I just don't care about the others or maybe i try ignore what happen around me.
But for me, since a long time ago, I always think what for think and talking about other people life???? Just think and focus about my life. That is the important things!!!!!!!!
When you die and the angels ask you, just only you can answer it, not other people answer it.
I don't understand why people always love to talk about other people life.
It is not about being selfish if we focus about our life and fix our life, our life will be better.
Think!!! if most people fix their problem and focus on their life, how to be a good person, then we will find a lot of good person.
I hate people that try to be nice, charm, and good looking in front of people while their heart are devils. That's corruptor, try to be rich people while their brain like animals.
just be our self.
I hope our society will look us just as us, not from the cover.

No comments: