Monday, September 23, 2013

one month

One month ago, I said goodbye to my family in Soekarno-Hatta airport, I was crying. Now, I realize that I still miss my family, I really really really miss my family a lot. I am thinking I can go back to Jakarta and hug my father, laugh with Kaka and Sasa, go to office and eat lunch with my colleagues. It just dream, but I dream it everyday, even I am crying today because I miss my family so much. three years ago, I went to another country, but I didn't feel like I am feeling now. I have difficult time to adaptation now. It's so funny, I have more advantages now than three years ago. I have a lot of friends whose very nice, but it is so difficult to me to hang around. the culture here so different with US and Jakarta, of course. but I just realize that the atmosphere in MN just like in Jakarta. Shop in MN open 24 hours like Jakarta. they have 'crowded culture' like Jakarta. It is very quiet here, right now. I am thanks full to Allah SWT for this opportunity, I have to adjust with the atmosphere here. Allah SWT, please help me, so I can go through and more comfort life in NL. Amin. one month doesn't enough to me to adjust, i have to learn more. one month, then i still have to count 11 month again...Allah SWT, please give Your kindness and Your mercy to hold and hug me. Amin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Salam hangat dari Indonesia Ibu Erlin dan salam kenal. semoga selalu dalam lindungan Allah dan selalu dikuatkan mental dalam menjalani studi. saya Dee dan sangat ingin berkorespondensi via email dengan Ibu Erlin. Kalo boleh sy minta email Ibu karena saya cari di blog ini tidak dicantumkan. terimakasih banyak