Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Every day is beautiful.

I hope, every day is beautiful....of course every day is beautiful, but I don't realize it.
The sky isn't bright today....
the sky is cloudy today because last night was rain...
Rain whose bring a lot of bless from Allah....
Rain whose bring my memory back....

The sky is cloudy now...
The atmosphere remind me of my students...
My students who I left behind...
My memory play in my head and don't want to go...
Its make me feel blue...
because at this time...I used to be laughing with my students...
I used to be drink hot ginger with my mom...
I used to hugs my mom at rainy time...

I wish I make my new memory..
My new story...
Beautiful as my old memory...
Because I am the one who write my destiny...
I am the one who make my choice...
I am the one who choose my own way...

Dear Allah..
Thanks for everything..
Thanks for cloudy day...
This atmosphere remind me..
when I am still child and play in the rain..
I can't look back ..
I have to step forward...
To see my future...

But I believe this is right way...
because I know, Allah is always beside me.
I have You, Allah.
And I believe...
someday I back to teach again....
I always believe.....
Thanks Allah SWT

No comments: