Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Prayer and Fasting in Winter Time

Time to pray in winter time for fajr(subuh), dhuhr, ashr and maghrib is very short at winter time. So, if you fasting at winter time, you get short time to fasting. See, come on fasting at winter time. Don't look that if we fasting, it will get hard because when the weather cold, we will get easy to hungry. Don't worry, if you have so much activity, you'll be forget the hungry. Last saturday, I am fasting and it was very cold because it was hard rain and I go to Saint Paul Winter Carnival, I see ice rink, ice sculpture and I get wet but I don't care because this is new experience to me. beside I live in minneapolis city, so go to Saint Paul city it is very exciting. And the strange is when maghrib come, I just drink water and I still continue to shopping in Rainbow to buy some food. And for the food, confuse for halal meat/halal food? Don't, let's buy fish, sushi, whatever fish as long as it is fresh fish or frozen fish and let's go cook the fish at home. That's what I do. Because fish in America is cheap, I buy 3 slices of salmon for steak is for 5$. Imagine that. Sushi just around 2$ - 7$. wow. let's it fish and egg every day. ha ha.

No comments: