Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Scavenger Hunt

Today, I and the others scholar (Fullbright fellow) play scavenger hunt. What is that? In Tugasku, we say treasure hunt. We play in orientation student (MOS). Remember? Okay, Tugasku more easy to find because OSIS will be in the post. But in scavenger hunt, there's no people in the post. We have to be brave to ask people in university to show the way and the place, and the worst is the weather about 18 F, OMG that minus in celcius. I across so many time Missisipi river. The funniest and interesting that i found in the bridge when I across the river, there is a shoes tree, confuse??? So, student in University of Minnesota have habit or common, that if you graduate from your college, you will throw your shoes, so how want to find a free shoes?
I don't know I will throw my shoes or not if I finish my course? Any suggestion?
Please give comment in my blog

No comments: