Monday, January 18, 2010

Reach our dream

I never thought that I will go to america, because I never dream it.I dream I will go to Europe.But whatever, I love and enjoy to go to America especially look snow for the first in my life. Allah SWT now what the best for me, I dream I play snow in japan but Allah SWT give me more than that.Allah SWT sent me to better place, in USA, big country so I can learn more. I love it. So, everyone, let's fullfil our dream and our goal. Achieve our highest goal, dream the imposibble thing and try to make it become real. I dream I can go to others country as a free,withuot paying and yes, Allah SWT give it to me. But remember I try to catch my dream, I study hard, I amn't sleep for study, I amn't spend my money to buy cloth,bag,shoes but buy books for study, I am fasting, I am pray dhuha and tahajud and remember to give charity to right people. Do some positive things. We just only have one life, do the best things before we regret it.Okay.

No comments: