Sunday, October 30, 2011

I am afraid of YOU, ALLAH SWT and I find YOU

Since yesterday and today at 5.30 PM, I joined ESQ training.
And today, I was scared....when the light turn off and the room be dark....the sound system turn very loud....with scare music....
i am scare..so I am looking for YOU, ALLAH SWT...actually at that time...I said,"Ya ALLAH SWT, I am scare, please help me...this situation make me uncomfortable...I am afraid to YOU, ALLAH SWT......
I believe Allah SWT help me to make me calm down....oh GOD,....
Well, at least I learn something and I find another friends.
I just now, that Citra is good listener...she can read me...I think it will be nice if Citra and me have a lot conversation and we can know each other...
If we grateful with all that we have....everything will be okay and I prove it, I feel grateful with join ESQ training (even first time I am not sure to join this training, but I believe Allah SWT give the best, so I go to ESQ training for ALLAH SWT) and I am happy because I know Citra, and I like it.....Thank God.
So EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY. Amin

No comments: