Thursday, October 06, 2011

Smile

I want to see smile.
Not one smile, but a lot of smile.
I am smile with my heart, because I think the world is more beautiful if we are smile.
I am smile because of Allah SWT, so He also smile to me.
Allah SWT give His mercy and His kindness to me, to guide me,
because I forget to do charity, thats why Allah SWT remind me,
please forgive me, Allah
Maybe I am too greedy now.
Is not because I am afraid to be poor?
Is not because I want to keep money?
This is about I have to back to be myself.
I have to be me again.
I almost forget that I am not a shopaholic person....
I always learn to save money.
Now, I forget, for what I spend my money,
I waste my time, my money for expensive things and for nothing.
I have to focus with my dream....
This is my time,
remember Erlin.
Touch the sky, fly very high....
A smile can bring me back to the reality.
I HAVE TO BACK...
I have to get my spirit again...
Smile erlin...smile
Just be patient..
Use my passion to fulfill my dream :)
Bismillah.

No comments: