Sunday, January 22, 2012

Do I need the stuff?

Me : Fifi, kita beli iphone yuk buat kembaran. (Fifi, lets buy iphone, so we have the same stuff)
Fifi : hpku belum rusak jadi aku tidak mau beli yang baru. (my cellphone still okay, I don't need to buy the new one)
A new message....if i like some stuff, Do I need it? if yes, i guess I have to buy...but if I don't need so don't buy.
Buy a thing because you need it. so bullshit, but its right.
People start to be hedonism because of life style. I don't want to judge people, but i am afraid I will be hedonism too.
thanks my cousin Fifi, too remind me.
also i have to remember, do i need to speak or write english?
It is not about to show off that i can speak english, my english isn't good.
and it is not about life style.
I write english in my blog just to improve my writing skills.
I want to study english, not for show off.
I still want to contact Dinda, send email to Dinda, that's why my english must be good.
So, do I need to learn english? yes of course, don't embarrassing yourself because your grammar is worse.
I do something because I have to do it.

No comments: