Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Find my own words.

I want to practice 'my writing' everyday by write in my blog.
Step by step, just to make sure I can add my vocabulary.
I think my vocabulary is limit than a year ago.
My writing in english is declined now...I am not practice my english now...
I don't have sparing partner to speak english.
but it's okay, i try to contact my ilepers friends while I remind what have I done this week..hmm
Yesterday, on friday, a leaf just fall from the tree and i get with my hand.
I think everybody will back to the ground (death) same like the leaf, so I confuse why people forget about it?
why people love to show off, forget that when we death, we don't bring anything.....status, car, house, clothes....we leave it behind.
right now people in Indonesia just want to show off, how rich they are, stupid thing.
I want to find my own words even with writing in my blog.
I dont want to add my vocabulary with steal other people words...
I want to get my own words with my own hand, my own brain, my own ability.
I be myself, and get my words with God help. amin.
Lets prove it.

No comments: