Monday, January 16, 2012

I lost the words

Last week, Jakarta always rainy....it was beautiful rainy for me.
Even the sky was gray, but I like the color..it was so beautiful.
I forget how was the feel of the rain?
So, last thursday, i just let myself got wet.
I close my umbrella, I let myself wet, dirty, and I just don't care, even I walk from Pangkalan Jati to my house (Can I call the house which I live there is my house?)with the rain accompany me.
When the last time I get wet because of the rain?
Hmmm, maybe around two years ago on 2010 at Minnesota, I let myself got wet while I was looking for...(..oh my God, I forget the name of Chinese supermarket............) supermarket that sale Indonesia ingredients.
oh my God, I lost the words because of the beautiful weather....
Ya Allah SWT, if you give the rain, please also bring my luck with the rain....
Please give the rain with Your Bless and please grant my wish. Amin..
I feel touch the rain with the words of my wishes.

Part Two
On sunday, January 15, I also let myself got wet.
I went to Harris Hotel at Kelapa Gading and it was raining....so my sunday morning was so beautiful. Alhamdulillah. everything go so well. I learn what is ielts....and then I realize something that I almost forget what english language is.
I lost the words...I almost cry
I forget the synonim of words....my vocabulary is so horrible....my english speech now is decrease...worse.....and i realize that i have to study again...i remember my dream...
I want to cry if i remember how i love to play words and now, the words is missing.
I have to find it again.
Used to be my head full of the words....I miss you, words.
please come to me again...:).
I am looking for you.
If I touch again the rain....do I can find my words?

No comments: