Thursday, February 03, 2011

Me..without teaching?????

Start on february 1, 2011, I resign from Tugasku Junior high school and work on Dikti.
I have 2 days briefing on February 1 and 2, 2011, in my new office.
I don't know I like my new office or no, I know a lot of people want to be PNS (government employee), so I am so lucky.
But, I really really miss my students....really really miss them a lot.
Usually I teach my students but I can't imagine I just work with paper and computer.
The funny thing, I always sleep on the bus if I went to Tugasku but now, I can't sleep because I always stand up in the bus trans jakarta......I can't do my hobby again (sleep on the bus)..ha ha ha :D
Nadine said," my blood transportation will be okay, and I will be health".
Lala, my sister said,"Because you sleep a lot, so Allah SWT make you wake up now".( lu sih banyakan tidur, makanya Allah kasih lu melek terus)
Nadine and Lala are right...ha ha :D
I want to be upset but I know maybe it is time to me to learn something new...but I feel I can't life without teaching...so anyone can help me...what must I do????????

No comments: