Friday, February 25, 2011

Money and salary


Usually yesterday in the evening I have received my salary. Now I am not yet received my salary, even one of my friends said that new employee will not get salary because new employee equal with honorary employee :(. so our salary????? hmm no one know it.
Am I complain? No, I can't complain. as long as I life, Allah SWT give blessing to me. So, let's live with my saving...hua hua :D. Lets laughing our condition (Mr. Jaya said, 'If We are hard to ourselves, the world are too easy for us'.)
My advise is never complain about your salary or your money because you don't know what will you get later...okay, remember what I said... ;)
Hmmmm, anyone can guess how much my salary?? I don't care how much my salary, I just try to enjoy my life now, I just try to love everything I do...(sigh) Oh God, why so difficult to make my parents happy without let go my dream? OH, I already complain again....Sorry God. Ya Allah Ya Robbi, please help me to fulfill my dreams and make my parents happy. YES. AMIN.
And, I have another question, anyone can guess when will I get my salary?...he he, can you guess it?
Money will come to you if you work hard...I hope not just only money come to me but also happiness come to me. YEAH... :D. AMIN
NB : Tomorrow, I have to teach my students. My students must come at 8 am, if they don't come at 8 am, I will go to Bara house, remember that my students...hi hi hi (giggling)
Thats my notes..will I add this notes? maybe.

No comments: