Monday, February 28, 2011

Patient


Today, I learn about patient. Man sabara zafira, orang yang sabar akan beruntung (dari buku ranah 3 warna, pinjem ya Pak). Tapi saya bilang orang sabar memang beruntung, bukan cuma akan. So, people whose patient is people whose very lucky because Allah prepare big presents for patient people (I always said that to Dinda and Awee, and I remember Awee always laugh and said, yes Erlin, you are right, a big present is waiting for you; Awee said that for teasing me and make me happy; but really I am happy)
Maybe I am the one whose naive. In lunch time, I asked permission to go to BCA to pay indovision....Astaghfirullah, I met two people whose very rude and in hurry. Hey guys, you live in jakarta, which is in monday, you will meet a long line in the bank (what happen you?)
First person is very very rude. She spoke un politely with security. maybe she underestimate the security....(Ya Allah, You create all of people with same pride, what happen with this lady? you can't live if we don't have security) . I came after the lady, I just behind her. I saw the security spoke with other man, and the lady just ask immediately, where is to print the savings books? Of course the security can't answer. after finish talking with the man, the security ask the lady,'what do you want mam?' and the lady answer with high voice, 'next time listen if people said something!' maybe the eye of the lady has some trouble...he he he ;) She can't see that the security still speaking with other man...poor lady because the security and other man stand up in front of the lady, even I whose stand behind the lady can see what happen in that time. I said with very politely that I want to print my saving book and the security took my book. See, everything is fine if you are patient. :)
After finish print the book, the lady still said rude with the security when she asked about the cash deposit machine that still broken, and the security just ask pardon Mam (he asked the lady to said the question again) but the lady show angry face and just go...Astaghfirullah.
After that I paid my bills and I have to take line too, there is another lady behind me whose is very very in hurry, look angry because she said she has to do another things (next time lady, come in the early morning at 9 am, there is no line in atm, ck ck ck)....Ya Allah, the time is running away but I don't want time kill my patient.....ya Allah make me to be a good muslimah. amin.
I Love You, Allah. Please always remind me. Amin

Monday, Februari 28, 2011.

No comments: