Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Pimple (jerawat) and 'magic letter'


Hi, everyone, can you see my pimple? I have one pimple in right cheek...:(
Is this because until now I don't get my salary? or ....I get stress....may I don't enjoy my job now??? or ...I too busy to clean my face???
wkwkwkwk :D, if I still work in Tugasku, my students will tease me....I miss laugh of my students.
Last friday, I got new information (actually new gossip) hmmm, well, I heard that some honorary employee in DIKTI wasn't accepted to be a government employee (PNS), why???
For first test, DIKTI hired a company. This step for avoid collusion in DIKTI.
If you pass the first test, for the next test is more easy, because in this step, DIKTI employee whose given the test, if you have 'power letter' or 'magic letter', you know what I mean, right?
If you bring 'power letter', it is easy for you for pass the test and you will be government employee.
But don't worry, if you very very clever, you can kick that 'magic letter',why?? If you are speak english very good, you have a lot of experience and your competitor just graduated this year, even he or she bring 'magic letter', you can defeat him/her.
Beside Allah SWT is the one and the only one give decision, right ;)
Okay, good luck for everybody whose want to test to be government employee. Success for you :)

Love
Erlin

No comments: