Monday, July 25, 2011

back to reality

Dear my blog

I feel like a year, I didn't write in my blog.
I just focus on my jobs...I forget what my dream. sometime is okay if I focus on my jobs, but i just feel guilty if i have jobs but I can't finish my jobs. Thats my responsibility to finish my jobs.
I just remember what Nico said to me,'you have to write and make paper for everything you have done'.
Yes, Mr Nico, I do it...I DO IT.....thanks to support me Nico.
and i still remember that i promise to you, someday i send you a ticket to japan, we meet in japan.
pray for me, Nico, so i can fulfill my promise to you.
I have to back to reality..i have to work hard.
I promise to you allah SWT, I try to be sahibul lail. teach me Allah, and please guide me to be better person. amin.
Love you Allah. lets back work and try to make an essay (try one essay) okay.
I promise Allah.

No comments: