Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Holiday

If I still be teacher right now, I enjoy my day because now is holiday time at school.
I will wake up late, having fun all of day, watching television and cooking everyday..:)
Right now, it just a dream, but I believe someday I also enjoy my day, because I realize how precious my life.
I grateful with everything I have right now, because I learn to let go what is not belongs to me anymore, including money thats not belong to me.
I don't care what people say, I live with my own way, as long as I don't hurt people and I am still in Allah SWT way is okay.
Dear God, thanks to teach me.
So, let me think me, what must i do in holiday time ( i don't get holiday time) but just pretend i get holiday time, hmmm....i go to book fair, buy a lot of books, read all of books that i buy, buy merchandise to my cousin, watch movies with my cousin, go to klaten, eat so many foods so my weight will be up, make my nephew laugh and angry.
So, lets celebrate summer holiday.....yeahhh....:)
How about next sunday, I make cupcake for Kaka...good idea... Lets do it.

No comments: