Thursday, July 28, 2011

my experience on tuesday and wednesday this week

right now, I wish my colleagues don't read my blog..he he :)
Three days ago, on monday and tuesday I went to Semarang. I went with my colleagues for quality assurance training/workshop.
We have usual agenda, nothing special...but after the training is over, thats began my experience. I ask Mr Gentur kindness so he allow me to join with him to go back to Jogjakarta, and he is so nice to give me ride with his car. God know how nice he is, because he told me that he also gave ride his neighbor, a couple husband and wife who already old (grandpa and grandma).
He also put my bag very carefully.
He said, that the car will be little bit hot because his neighbor can't stand of cold..but i am happy, because i don't like air conditioner too.
What I see the next was surprised me, the car ran so slow because his neighbor is old and can't stand a lot of night wind.
He is so patient to talk with them softly even I know Mr Gentur was tired.
Oh my God, I shame because at that time, I know that maybe I almost forget to be patient...I always complain to Allah SWT.
When I still be teacher, I patient to handle my students. I know, right now, i'm not patient. I become hurry person...work here, make me hurry, careless, like other person here. This experience teach me to back be patient person...how nice Allah SWT.
And Mr Gentur gave ride until my uncle house..see how nice he is.
Dear Allah SWT, just You the one who can give back His Kindness to Mr Gentur.
Then on wednesday, I was planning to met my sister but she have another appointment with her friend, and I was waiting for one hour. I was angry but I realize that I have to be patient, God doesn't always grant my wish. I have to learn first.
Learn to be patient just like when i be teacher. I promise to Allah SWT that I never be change, I will be myself and this experience teach me to back to be myself.
Thanks to Allah SWT. I promise to be myself, a patient person.
Beside, i remember what Mr Gentur said in the workshop, 'Pearl is always shining everywhere'.
So, its mean I can be shine/sparkling everywhere he he :) everyone is pearl, right, just if they are good person.
Do we a pearl or just fake diamond?
I be myself who honest, like a child and patient person, what ever people said to me.

No comments: