Monday, August 22, 2011

Ramadhan and flag ceremony



Last year, in first day of Ramadhan, usually I got holiday...now, i am still working.
Usually i pray dhuha and read Al Qur'an together with my students but now, I can't.
I start my ramadhan with all of beautiful memory of my students play in my head. I am not join with my students in ramadhan retreat with 'sahabat rekan sebaya', i miss to see my students make a line just to eat, i miss to help them, i miss to hear their voice.....but i learn to forget it. I always believe if my destiny to back to teach my students...I will back to teach again.
I believe what Allah SWT give to me is the best.
Usually, I got holiday longer than now, usually I can cook and prepare food to eat at maghrib time.
i miss all of my activity....but I can't complain anymore.
Because all that I get right now, also beautiful and have another memory even i don't like.
But I just remember what Allah SWT give to me is the best even i don't like it because Allah SWT know what the best for me :)
Last year I did flag ceremony in Tugasku with so many excited feeling because we have so many competition.
this year, I also did flag ceremony in my new office at august 17, 2011 using kopri clothes.
its so funny, because the clothes almost we (me and my family) give to somebody....who want to use kopri clothes at 2009????
at that time no one in my family have been government employee, we want to give it to somebody, so we just keep it until we find the right person.
The kopri clothes is belongs to my mother. My lovely mother who already passed away in 2009.
Its just destiny that I use the same clothes with my mother, of course I have to fix the clothes, but when i go to flag ceremony, I am excited to use my mother clothes, not to join the ceremony....I don't care the ceremony, the money, what I care is I use my mother clothes. Thats the important thing.
And about tarawih....its worse, I go home late just like another day, sometime i can't pray tarawih in mosque, just at home...its okay...as long i pray...its okay....hmmmm......I have to be grateful because I still can pray tarawih. Amin.

No comments: